Cache Datei beschädigt

In case you have any problems with CrazyStat
Forum rules
Please read FAQ and search the forum before asking questions here.
Always include your CrazyStat version number.
CrazyStat documentation can be found here.

Preferred language of discussion is English so most users can profit from your threads, but German is okay as well.

Bevorzugte Sprache ist Englisch, damit möglichst viele Nutzer von den Threads profitieren können, aber Deutsch wird auch akzeptiert.
Keine_Ahnung

Cache Datei beschädigt

Post by Keine_Ahnung » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:27 pm

Hello!

I just changed from 1.63 to 1.71. (By the way, really nice work!) But now I get an error message every time I log in, telling me that a cache file seems to be damaged and that I have to delete the cache. Did I do something wrong?
I also installed it for another site (fresh no upgrade) and here I have the same topic. Can this be solved?

Thanks!

Christopher
Site Admin

Re: Cache Datei beschädigt

Post by Christopher » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:53 pm

Hello!
Sorry for the late reply.

The problem is most likely that you have suhosin installed. To fix the issue, replace analyze.php with the latest one from SVN.

Greetings,
Christopher
I try to support my users as best as I can.
Please support me and CrazyStat in return. Thanks.

gellnerbch

Re: Cache Datei beschädigt

Post by gellnerbch » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:02 am

Hi,

I just updated the analyze.php (as said before), but now I get the following error message:

Warning: tempnam() [function.tempnam]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/data/multiserv/users/1309274/projects/2737361:/var/tmp/multiserv/users/1309274/projects/2737361) in /data/multiserv/users/1309274/projects/2737361/www/statistic/stat/src/analyze.php on line 300

But I can't find a point where I can change. How can I get that fixed?