no css in show_stat.php

General discussion about CrazyStat
Forum rules
Preferred language of discussion is English so most users can profit from your threads, but German is okay as well.

Bevorzugte Sprache ist Englisch, damit möglichst viele Nutzer von den Threads profitieren können, aber Deutsch wird auch akzeptiert.
superfry82

no css in show_stat.php

Post by superfry82 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:21 pm

Hi there. I am currently implementing crazystat in my HP.
The counter and stats work fine so far. But when I login into the statistics-page, the layout looks weird. Just as there is a problem with the stylesheet.
here is a screenshot of it.

http://www.imgbox.de/show/img/BwXd0GXjhd.jpg

can anybody help out?

I am using crazy_stat version 1.71
the path is set to "stat" since the directory to the data is named simply "stat"

Christopher
Site Admin

Re: no css in show_stat.php

Post by Christopher » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:42 am

Hmm, this indeed looks like the stylesheet cannot be loaded. Please check if the stylesheet (style.css) is there in the same folder as the show_stat.php and if it can be accessed in the browser.
I try to support my users as best as I can.
Please support me and CrazyStat in return. Thanks.

superfry82

Re: no css in show_stat.php

Post by superfry82 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:16 am

well, I can't believe it. I was sure, I checked the chmod. For some reason the whole directory src was set to 600 and the access was therefore denied. Thanx for clearing that up. I set it to 711 now and everything looks as it should. Topic is solved now. Maybe I should've used an ftp-client from the beginning. At first I used the exporer from windwows.